Spinach pesto salmon spaghetti
2 cups of spinach
1 bunch of basil
1/3 cup Cobram Estate classic flavour extra virgin olive oil
Zest from 1 lemon
Juice from 2 lemons
3 tbsp parmesan cheese
½ cup pine nuts
2 medium salmon fillets, skin off
1 tablespoon of Cobram Estate classic flavour extra virgin olive oil
- Cook pasta al dente as per instructions on the packet.
- Lightly toast pine nuts in a pan on low heat for 2-3 minutes.
- In a food processor add spinach, basil, pine nuts, lemon zest and juice, extra virgin olive oil and parmesan cheese and blitz until smooth. Set aside.
- Sear salmon fillets in a hot pan with 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil. Remove from pan and flake salmon.
- Return the pasta to the pot along with pesto and salmon and gently heat through.
- Serve alongside a salad (e.g. lettuce, capers, shallots, tomato and goat’s cheese with lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil dressing, as depicted).
Recipe created for Cobram Estate.