Olive oil, rosemary and seed crackers
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup pepitas
½ cup linseeds
¼ cup chia seeds
½ cup sesame seeds
1 tsp dried rosemary
Pinch of salt
1 tbsp EVOO
1 cup of water
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir through the oil and water. Set aside, stirring occasionally for 20 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick baking paper. Spread the mixture thinly over the tray, ensuring there are no gaps.
- Bake crackers for 1 hour or until golden and crunchy.
- Allow to cool before cutting into squares.