2 eggplants cut in half, lengthwise
¼ cup miso paste
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp Manuka Honey
1 tbsp sake
Sesame seeds and torn parsley to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line the eggplants skin facing down on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Score the eggplants in a diamond pattern using a sharp knife.
- Whisk half the Manuka Honey, mirin, sake and miso paste in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth.
- Generously brush each eggplant with the miso glaze.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Serve hot and drizzle with remaining honey and garnish with parsley and sesame seeds.
Recipe created for Capilano Honey