2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
300g flathead tails, cut into bite-sized pieces
200g kaleslaw (supermarket variety) or alternative pre-packed salad bag
1 tbsp. honey, slightly warmed
Juice from ½ lime
1/4 cup natural yoghurt
6 mini tortillas
Plain flour to coat fish
Lime to serve
- Heat oil in a large frying pan. Meanwhile, lightly coat fish in flour.
- Cook fish in pan for 3-5 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
- Place kaleslaw in a mixing bowl.
- Combine honey, lime and yoghurt in a bowl and stir well – dress the salad with the mixture. Leave a small amount of dressing aside.
- Heat tortillas in the microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Layer each tortilla with kaleslaw and top with fish. Drizzle with remaining yoghurt dressing. Serve with lime wedges.
Makes 6 tacos.