Dark chocolate and blueberry muffins
- 1¾ cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ cup Nuvia stevia
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 100ml milk
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- ¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line muffin tray with muffin cups.
- In a large bowl sift flour and baking powder and add stevia and cinnamon.
- In a separate mixing bowl add yoghurt, milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Add mix to muffin cups and cook for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe created for Nuvia