Dark chocolate and blueberry muffins
1¾ cups wholemeal spelt flour
1 tsp. baking powder
½ cup Nuvia stevia
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ cup dark chocolate chips
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup Greek yoghurt
¾ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line muffin tray with muffin cups.
- In a large bowl sift flour and baking powder and add stevia and cinnamon.
- In a separate mixing bowl add yoghurt, milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract and whisk until well combined.
- Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients. Whisk until well combined.
- Gently fold in blueberries and dark chocolate chips.
- Add mix to muffin cups and cook for 16-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe created for Nuvia.