¾ cup flour
½ cup oats
½ cup pepitas
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. ground cloves
Juice from ½ lemon
- Preheat oven to 180C. Combine the flour, brown sugar, butter and oats in a mixing bowl.
- Use your fingertips to rub the butter into the flour mixture until combined and crumbly to touch.
- Place apples, lemon juice and spices in a pot and cook until apples are soft.
- Spoon the apple into a baking tray. Scatter the crumble mixture evenly over the apples. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool, but serve warm.