- 1 cup wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tsp bi-carb soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160°C. Line baking tray with baking paper.
- Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl until fully combined.
- Spoon out 1 tbsp of dough and roll into a ball and place on baking tray and repeat. Ensure there is enough space between each ball of dough.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool on a wire rack prior to serving.