- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1tbsp. stevia
- 1tbsp. flaxseed meal
- 1/2tsp. baking soda
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup of EVOO
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1.5tsp. vanilla essence.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Mash bananas in a small mixing bowl and add stevia, egg, Greek yoghurt, vanilla essence and EVOO.
- In a separate bowl add flour, flaxseed meal, baking soda and baking powder.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and gently fold – be careful not to overwork the mixture.
- Add the batter to a pre-greased loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.