- 1 cup pitted and halved cherries
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup barley max flour
- 1/2tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup stevia
- 1 egg
- 1tsp. vanilla extract
- 100ml milk
- Preheat oven to 160°C and grease muffin tray with spray oil.
- In a large bowl add yoghurt, milk, egg, oil and vanilla extract. Then add dry ingredients and combine well.
- Finally, gently fold in cherries.
- Add mix to a muffin tray and cook for 15 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.